Never come here.
1. If you think you should go to New Jersey, don’t. It’s an awful place.
Walpack Valley, Sussex County
2. Literally, it is the grossest place you will ever visit.
Great Falls, Paterson
3. It’s just embarrassing how ugly this state is.
4. Like, WTF is this crap?
Stokes State Forest
6. The winters are disgusting and make you an angry, vengeful person.
7. Every place looks like the boardwalk from Jersey Shore.
Farmstead, Musconetcong Valley, Warren County
9. There is no history because New Jersey sucks.
Red Mill Museum, Clinton
10. And don’t get me started on the beaches. They’re absolutely…
13. The architecture is totally — what’s the word I’m looking for? Grotesque.
St. Paul Church, Princeton
14. Get out of my sight.
Central Railroad of New Jersey, Jersey City
15. New Jersey is the place where beauty goes to die.
16. Seriously, nothing gorgeous ever comes out of Jersey.
17. We can’t even get sunsets right.
18. If only we lived in New York. Then maybe, just maybe we could have a city too.
New Jersey as seen from the Empire State Building
19. Because this just isn’t going to cut it.
Branch Brook Park, Newark